Pages

So tell me whatcha looking for?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

2NE1 TV SEASON 3 (EPISODE 5- LIVE WORLDWIDE)

WASSUP, BLACKJACKSSSSSS! :D
Episode 5 is outtt! Proving the genius that Teddy already is, this episode reveals how the beats for 'Ugly' came about. From a simple guitar loop matched with strong kick drums and full English lyrics packed for the chorus, the song became what it is today. Perfect. Not only that, Teddy made a shocking revelation about 2ne1's single, 'Hate You' which ORIGINALLY was supposed to be 'F*** You'. ahahha. If I do go to Korea one day, I mean, WHEN I go to Korea, I would definitely visit the NB Club to listen to the original version :D  I'm sure it doesn't just mean BADDD things in the context of their lyrics. It's more of a freedom of expression? Ahahaa.

And we also get to see the girls continuing their shoot for the music video of Ugly! The girls are hilarious and fun on set as usual, with CL randomly thanking her mum because apparently her mum got jealous since she wasn't mentioned on 2ne1 TV. LOLL. Besides that, I totally get Bommie when she talked about her body proportions and not being able to wear a crop top. People with longer legs will have a shorter upper torso, so it's a little sad since we barely have a waist. Anyway, I'm just talking about myself. Don't get offended, okayyyyyyyyy? Love you! <3


Enjoy the episode below! :D


*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttssss!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment